DIY crafts

Felted Flowers Wreath

18:38 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

I had a fun morning yesterday... making a new wreath! The best part of it? It cost me a whole 79 cents. I bought a foam tube from the hardware store, duct-taped it into a circle and wrapped beautiful ribbons and yarn around it! I decorated it with Felted Flowers I made and added things from my craft bin! Awesome!

Materials
  ❀ Foam tube from hardware store
  ❀ Duct tape
  ❀ Felt - various colors
  ❀ Buttons, beads & fake flowers
  ❀ Ribbon and yarn
  ❀ Tacky glue
  ❀ Scissors
  ❀ Needle and thread

Step 1: Tape your tube into a circle
Step 2 - Wrap some yarn and ribbon around the whole thing.
Secure ends with glue.
All wrapped up!
Step 3 - Make some felted flowers. See the easy tutorial here.
Add anything else: beads, fake flowers, birds, butterflies...
Anything you want!
Love birds closeup!
My door is soooo fancy now... and ready for Spring! ♥



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: