DIY crafts,

Paper Heart Garland

17:41 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Hi there! Valentines day is around the corner and I wanted to decorate my classroom. Not go overboard, but just add a few hearts here and there. I had some pretty valentine's day patterned paper i picked up last year,  so I decided to cut out some hearts and string them together to make a garland. I have 3 hanging around the classroom and I love 'em so much! I even laminated them so that I can re-use them every year! They were inspired my my Fall leaf garlands! Hooray for DIY!




Materials:
 ❥ coloured or printed cardstock
 ❥ needle and string
 ❥ scissors



Instructions:
① Make a heart the size you like (I found a clipart on-line)
② Trace hearts onto your cardstock and cut them out (I cut two sheets at once - one with the image, one without underneath).
③ "Sew" the string into each heart, alternating colours!
④ Voilà!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: