School/kids crafts

Silly Easter Bunny Craft.. with Glasses!

17:25 Natalie Karine 6 Comments

Hi there! Oh how I love Easter crafts! My colleague found this sweet craft the other day and even though I didn't have time to do it at school with my students, I was still able to find a two kids who wanted to craft with my this afternoon! The template is free for download and can be found here. The kids loved it and thought it turned out so well!! Great for kids of all ages. All you need is the printed templates, some cardstock, glue, scissors and markers! Easy-peasy! Happy Easter!
sunglasses!
my crafting partners: Norah and Emmett, Jeremy's niece and nephew!
and of course I had to do one too! :)
And what would Easter be without a little chocolate and some treats! Check out the little bags I made for them with a kinder egg and a little beanie boo hiding inside!
Tags traced from this template
 (because didn't feel like printing a whole page!)

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. How do I print the template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HOw do I print the template?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not free anymore! How sad. Is there another link to use? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Easter bunny craft with glasses! Creativity knows no bounds. On a personal note, https://mojoglasses.com/product-category/gender/women-glasses/ has been my go-to for stylish women's glasses. Their diverse collection adds a touch of flair to any look, and the quality is unmatched. If you're in search of eyewear that's both chic and durable, I highly recommend exploring their range. My own experience has been fantastic, and their commitment to providing top-notch and trendy glasses is truly noteworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Easter bunny craft idea! Those glasses add such a cute touch to the bunny's look. Speaking of glasses, if you're ever in need of new lenses, you should check out Varifocals in existing frames at https://glassesoutlet.co.uk/. They offer a convenient solution for upgrading your eyewear without having to replace your favorite frames. It's a great way to enjoy clear vision and stylish glasses at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhh your kids or just kids drawings are so ugly 😂😂😂😂😂😆

    ReplyDelete