BABY,

Gifts for Baby!

12:09 Natalie Karine 0 Comments

Good morning! Yesterday I went to an awesome baby shower for my amazing teacher colleague .. Miss Jessica! This mommy-to-be is simply the sweetest and i'm super stoked that she's expecting so I wanted to make her a gift full of love! I got my sewing machine and voilà!!! Handmade goodies! She even told me after that all the purple and greens will serve as inspiration to decorate the bay's room! WOW!

Here's what my gift included:
Simple Baby Bibs
♡ Owl Pillow
♡ Large Zippered Pouch
♡ Colorful Flag Banner!


Simple Baby Bibs

Materials
♥ crafting cotton i.e. broadcloth (plain)
♥ thin cotton flannel (patterned)
♥ coordinating thread
♥ sewing machine
♥ bib pattern

Instructions: find them here




Owl Pillow
  Materials
   ♥ 0.5 m of corduroy
   ♥ various scraps of fabric
   ♥ brown felt (eyes)
   ♥ coordinating thread
   ♥ sewing machine


Instructions: I used the Snuggly Owl pattern found on Sewing Republic and made a few adjustments. I made the eyes and belly bigger and omitted the wings and the large strip of fabric that goes around the edge.


Large zippered pouch... Maybe for Diapers, wipes, etc!


Large zippered Pouch

Materials
♥ 14" x 22" of thick fabric (exterior)
♥ 14" x 22" of lining fabric
♥ 14" zipper
♥ coordinating thread
♥ sewing machine


Instructions: find them here, on the Seek. Inspire. Create blog
My sewing table!
I included some non-handmade items... couldn't resist these
tiny mocassins and colored tights... GAH! so tiny!
The happy mommy-to-be with her owl pillow!




You Might Also Like

0 commentaires: